Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I stole the term from my son. He won't mind.

 
I got vitiyums!  

View Larger Map Here's where I am today. I finally figured out how to get Google Earth to take me to Google Maps, which saves the endless scanning and resizing and picking places, etc. I went six miles today instead of five. I figure (vaguely) I should start increasing my mileage soon or I'll never make the whole thing in a year. I really need a more comfortable bike seat- it took me a while to realize a bike seat with a depression in the middle probably isn't made to make me more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers