Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Friday, December 4, 2009

Either I missed a day, or I'm bad at math. Or some combination thereof.

Because today I looked at the odometer and subtracted my start distance from my total distance and I got 46! I knew today was going to be a little longer, because I was going for ten, but wow! I am way further than I thought! that's about one third of the way through the first stage!
View Larger Map  

I am a little south of Le Guily, which appears to be a hamlet. There's a nice B and B that I can read for once. Looking at their tab for Area/Location is pretty seductive. I just want to steal that red plastic canoe and drift out on the lake.


Alright, gotta iron a dress- have a date with the Husband tonight, we're going to either a really fancy French restaurant or a cool Caribbean one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers