Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Thursday, December 3, 2009

At some point, I should really buy a beret, n'est-ce pas?


View Larger Map Mile 31! And even though I almost forgot to bike before I left tonight (I got wrapped up in the guitar), Huz didn't mind that I pedaled away while he watched a rather gross episode of Fringe. (Are there other kinds? I don't know.) I even got a kiss as I gamely soldiered on.  



"How did you kiss me all the way over here in France?" 
"Haha, I know!"  


So I am off for karaoke tonight, there's a certain Queen song I'm gonna have to see if they can cue up. Can y'all think of any other cool biking songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers