Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Well I would bike 100 miles, and I will bike 100 more...



As you recall...


100 miles, BOOYAH! Had a couple down days this week, but today really had me fired up. I even put in an extra 5 miles to make up! (And also because I was fooling around with my new phone and missed the tick-over for five miles.)

Altogether that actually puts me at 105 miles, but that doesn't seem as impressive, for some reason. Here's the nameless farmland where I am:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers