Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Monday, November 30, 2009

Another five miles today!

I might do more in a little bit but I'm too braindead to do the whole Google tracking thing. It's been a long day. I just kept getting behind at work, and I actually had to leave some stuff for tomorrow.
However, today I did my touring in an ankle-length frilly skirt, which was way more entertaining than it should be. Every time my knees came up, one side or the other would *poof* up into the air and then flutter down.


I probably should change and 'get into the spirit' and all that, but after the day I've had, I think it's enough just to bike, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers