Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have not obsessed over how my butt feels this much since I bought a pair of leather pants.


View Larger Map There's not much to see electronically today. I actually was trying to go a little farther, but the seat on the bike is pressing into my butt like a very enthusiastic and unwanted dance partner. Grrr. I wonder if it's interchangeable with a regular bicycle seat? Maybe tomorrow I'll take it over to the bike shop and find out*.  



I told a couple coworkers about my idea, and they pretty much looked at me and politely didn't ask what the point was. All in all, a kinda disheartening day.  


(*Now all I have to do is detach it- THIS CALLS FOR TOOLS! Taking things apart/putting them together is one of my favorite things in the world. If you could assemble cheese somehow, I'd be the happiest person on the planet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers