Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Friday, January 8, 2010

In which I discover a whole new world, kinda.

So I'm at Stage two, Mile 12 right now, I'm running a little behind. This puts me right outside of Pluvigner, which has a very pretty church:


In this area of the country, a lot of people speak Breton. I never knew about the Bretons before today! How cool is this? The next time I'm at a Celtic festival, I will have to look for some more stuff about them. I already like the music-



If I dance around for a couple minutes, would any of you mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers