Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Sunday, January 3, 2010

And now... a little song I wrote...

I finished STAAAAAAGE One

And I'm in PLUUUUUUMELEC

I wrote all EIIIIGHT miles

In just one NIIIIIGHT...

I uh, had a little dance for it earlier, but no one was impressed.

Okay, I'd be rolling past a window like this:

(Thanks, letsgetmoving!)

Okay, so it took me a couple weeks to do what those folks do in a day, but I don't care. I'm sticking with something, and that feels really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers