Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Friday, November 27, 2009

I have done something crazy

I have decided to bike the Tour de France.

Granted, I plan on doing it in my living room, with a stationary bike, but still, I am going to mark out my progress and all on a map and and by god, I'm gonna finish it.

It's about 2,237 miles.

Wish me luck.


Update- have obtained bike from bemused MIL. Odometer will not reset, so here it is...


So I have to go to 10,081.

Commencing first leg of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers