Over one year, I'm going to ride the Tour de France. In my living room. I'll track where I am with Google Earth/Maps, and try to learn a little about France while I 'ride.'

Friday, November 27, 2009

And awaaaaay we go!

View Larger Map
View Larger Map


So this is about where I got to today. It's called the Pont d'Iroise as near as I can figure out.

I only did five miles, because I didn't want to get too gung-ho, but I think that if I push a little bit, I might be able to get in the entire race over the next year. How cool is that?

Yep, that's a whole year of biking on a rusty borrowed exercise bike, but at least now I've hooked myself up up with Google Maps so I'll be able to figure out how far I'm going and where. Wish us luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

About Me

My photo
I have the mutant superpowers of finding good parking spaces and being able to make left-hand turns easily.

NeoCounter

Followers